Are you an excellent Teaching Assistant who brings energy and enthusiasm to a team?
Stoke Park Primary is a forward thinking, dynamic and innovative school. We have a highly skilled and passionate staff team who are committed to providing the highest quality of education and care for our children.
In March 2017, Ofsted judged the school to be ‘good’ and found that children at Stoke Park receive a "very well-balanced curriculum" and "staff work extremely well as a team to ensure that pupils have the best possible outcomes"
Stoke Park Primary School are looking for 2 Teaching Assistant to join the staff team. 25 hours, Monday to Friday term time only, initially until 31/8/2020. Salary is BG5 Scp4
The successful candidate should be:
- Able to inspire children and develop all aspects of their wellbeing through providing caring but consistent pastoral support
- An energy creator who works with enthusiasm
- A great team player
The successful candidate will be part of a school that:
- Has pupils with outstanding behaviour
- Encourages creative, engaging and relevant learning
- Has a strong multi-disciplinary approach to supporting children and families
- Has excellent resources, including a wide range of sports facilities, on a large welcoming green site.
Closing date is midday Monday 1st July 2019 Shortlisting is Tuesday 2nd July 2019
Interview date is Monday 8th July 2019
We encourage applicants not familiar with Stoke Park Primary School to visit our vibrant and friendly school. Please contact the school office on 0117-377-2840 to arrange an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references are required for the successful applicant.
Further information about the school can be found on the website.
Stoke Park Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.