We are a large, multicultural and multi faith Church of England Primary Academy in Easton, within the city of Bristol.
This is an exciting opportunity for two experienced Teaching Assistants to be part of a friendly, talented staff team, dedicated to improving outcomes for children in a school with a friendly and supportive ethos. Both positions are for 25 hours per week, term time only plus 5 inset days. Working pattern is Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 1.30pm and Friday 8.20am to 1.20pm (non negotiable). These are one year fixed term contracts pending a review of the staffing structure.
Easton CE Academy, part of the Diocese of Bristol Academies Trust (DBAT), is seeking to further strengthen its teaching support team through the appointment of a talented Teaching Assistant. You would be part of a team who are committed to excellent quality learning through play in one of Bristol’s most vibrant and exciting communities.
The successful candidate will have:
- A level 3 qualification in education or childcare, or be qualified to degree level
- Strong literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- The ability to establish good working relationships with pupils and staff
- A passion for improving outcomes for all children
- Enthusiasm for working with a wide variety of pupils
- Initiative and a keenness to be involved in all aspects of school life
- A flexible approach to working
- A proven track record of good working relationships and professionalism
- Confidence in working independently with small groups of pupils and individual children
If you do, we may be the school for you and we would welcome your application.
At Easton CE Academy, we can offer you:
- The support of a committed leadership team
- The family engagement and network support of DBAT and its academies
- High quality training
- A welcoming, friendly and cohesive staff team
- Delightful, appreciative enthusiastic children and the support and encouragement of our friendly and aspirational parents and carers
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form and return to the school by 10:00 am on Monday 1st July. Late applications cannot be considered.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 8th July.
The Diocese of Bristol Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.