Jubilee L.E.A.D. Academy
Salary: £17,711 (£15,166 pro rata due to term time only working)
Fixed Term until August 2020
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work alongside a full-time Class Teacher. The successful candidate would be joining our team who, collectively, are responsible for supporting learning and helping to deliver a creative, fun and joyful curriculum for our pupils.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• The ability to observe and recognise children’s progress
• Evidence of continuing professional development
• Teaching assistant experience would be desirable
• Willingness to work in a team and a flexible approach
• Commitment to safeguarding, inclusive practice and equal opportunities for all
In return the successful candidate will:-
• be a member of a strong and dynamic team of professionals;
• work with a supportive Senior Leadership Team;
• be provided with excellent career opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills.
This is a superb opportunity to develop and progress professionally and to impact upon children’s learning.
How to apply:
Applications for this post must be supported by a fully completed Application Form and returned via email
Closing date: Monday 2nd September at noon.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks and other relevant employment checks.