Brockington College is a highly successful 11-16 school in Enderby, with 1,250 pupils on roll.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support teaching and learning at Brockington College as soon as possible. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual who is able to deal with changing priorities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team.
• A modern working environment, with up-to-date facilities.
• A tangible school ethos, with values that are evident in all that we do.
• Working under the supervision of a teacher to plan, deliver and evaluate learning activities for small groups or individual pupils.
• To facilitate the learning and development of pupils.
• To promote the development of pupils’ self-reliance, self-esteem and emotional resilience.
• To develop positive relationships with pupils, parents/carers and members of staff.
• To work across Key Stage 3 and 4 within a range of subjects, supporting teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
• Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• GCSE English and maths at grade C or above.
• Experience of working as a teaching assistant in a classroom setting.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Empathy with young people.
• A positive, can-do attitude.
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete and return the Brockington College application form, together with a covering letter, by the closing date of Monday 9 September at 9 am. Interviews will take place shortly after, with selected candidates invited to attend via email.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting the Brockington College website.
Brockington College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.