Details of Post/Salary: Teaching Assistants Level 2 Grade 3
Salary Range: Grade 3 - Pt 4 to Pt 6 £18426 – £19171 Pro Rata 39 weeks Term Time Only
35 hours per week - Permanent
Closing Date: Monday 23rd September - 12 midday
Shortlisting: Tuesday 24th September
Interviews: Thursday 26th and Friday 27th September
Potential applicants are warmly welcomed to visit our school by arrangement with our School Business Manager, Mrs Clair Wain and her team. Come and see us!
Due to ongoing school expansion, opportunities have arisen within our wonderful team of Teaching Assistants. We are looking for a consistently humble, resilient and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join us.
Experience across all Key Stage’s is desirable but not essential.
If you can answer “Yes” to the statements below we’d like to hear from you.
• Committed practitioner – with a strong team ethos
• Excellent Behaviour Management skills
• Passionate about education in an urban setting.
• High expectations and a moral commitment to learning, achievement and the creation of a rich learning environment.
• Minimum of NVQ Level 2 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualification and/or experience
• Possess an unswerving belief in reflection, collaboration, teamwork and feedback.
• Demonstrate outstanding communication skills and unlimited good humour.
We can offer
• Diverse, welcoming, friendly, and enthusiastic pupils.
• An outstanding track record of mentoring and supporting.
• A vibrant, forward-thinking school rated ‘Good’ with many outstanding features by Ofsted in 2016, for the third inspection in a row.
• A high achieving school placed first in Manchester and 7th in England for KS1 to KS2 progress in 2015.
• An expanding single academy which holds Arts Council Artsmark Platinum, Unicef RRSA Silver, British Council International School Award, SSAT Diamond Cultural Diversity Quality Standard and Diamond Parent Engagement Quality Standard.
• A long established commitment to the arts and an outward facing, rich, curriculum.
• Unique and embedded creative partnerships with organisations such as the Manchester Camerata orchestra. We are a partner school of the National Holocaust Centre and Museum.
• A highly collaborative staff team with a genuine commitment to peer support.
• Excellent CPD, including opportunities for collaborative working across our Heart of Manchester partnership of schools. ‘Webster is a very supportive school and I feel that I can develop well here due to very approachable, experienced staff.’ (a current RQT)
• A refurbished, high quality teaching and learning environment with large, mature school grounds and a newly built classroom block.
• Engaged, involved and ambitious parents.
Webster Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.