30 hours per week, term time only, permanent contract
Required as soon as possible
New Scale Point 5–6: £18,795 to £19,171 per annum pro rata (£13,029 to £13,290 actual salary)
Studley High School is a vibrant comprehensive and lead school in the Shires Teaching School Alliance. The school is high performing with excellent provision, set within a pleasant campus. We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to help support pupils and contribute to school life.
* Are committed to supporting pupils to achieve to their very best
* Are a team player with a positive outlook and a proactive approach to work
* Understand some of the barriers to learning young people face
* Are committed to further CPD and progression
* Have GCSE passes in Maths and English C+ or equivalent.
We can offer you:
* Pupils who are well behaved and enthusiastic
* A wonderful community environment with supportive colleagues
* Great CPD opportunities in a progressive environment
* A whole school commitment to ensuring the best for our staff and pupils
Informal enquiries and visits are welcomed; please contact Jo Lumley (SENCO)
Closing date: 9.00 a.m. on Friday 27th September 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 30th September 2019
Studley High School is an outstanding academy with an excellent track record in pupil achievement. We are a relatively small school of 780 pupils aged 11-16, which helps maintain our community atmosphere based on strong relationships. Studley High School enjoys an excellent reputation and benefits from responsive students supported by positive and caring staff.
The school aims to ensure all stakeholders are safe, secure and enjoy learning and activities at Studley High School and in the wider
community. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Governing Body is committed to equal opportunities.