Teaching Assistants Required
Do you want a route into Teaching?
St Mark and All Saints C of E Primary school are looking for a Full Time enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to help children progress and inspire them to learn new things.
If a route into teaching is your destiny, the school can provide a package to support this growth; we will mentor you and provide opportunities for further development. The role will include responsibilities such as: supporting children’s learning, undertaking playground duties, preparing resources, assisting the class teacher as well as lunch duties.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: GST scale 3
Contract: Fixed term / Permanent Hours: full time
What we are looking for:
- Education level of at least NVQ Level 3
- GCSE grades of at least ‘C’ in English and Maths
- The ability to read and write fluently and confident in Maths
- Self-confidence, common sense and maturity
- A good sense of humour and effective communication skills
- Adaptability and enthusiasm
- SEN experience (desirable but not essential)
Please visit our website to obtain an application pack. Completed applications to School Bursar-- Carleen Palmer
Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 20 September 2019
Interview: Monday 23 September 2019
St Mark and All Saints C of E Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy is available on request and on the school website www.stmarkallsaints.uk