Callicroft Primary School
Part Time, Temporary
(Grade 10 £19,554 to £21,166 FTE)
Callicroft Primary School has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to join their team. This role is offered on a temporary contract, linked to funding, for 28 hours and 20 minutes per week on a term time only basis, plus Inset Days.
The actual working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 12.40pm, a 50 minute unpaid lunchbreak daily, then 1.30pm to 3.15pm. The actual salary for this role will be £12,806 per annum.
The right candidates will be:
• A Team Player
• Someone who is prepared to liaise closely with parents, teachers and outside agencies;
• Someone with an enthusiasm for education and learning;
• Someone who has a desire to help all children to succeed;
• Someone with experience of working with children with special educational needs;
Someone who has the ability to adapt learning to meet individual needs.
The successful candidate will need:
• Level 2 “Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools” or equivalent
• Maths & English at Pass Level or GCSE “C” or above or equivalent
• To be able to liaise with a variety of staff including, class teacher, SENCO & HLTA
The Olympus Academy Trust is fully committed to the safeguarding and promoting of welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring check. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
The deadline for receiving applications will be midnight on Sunday 3d November 2019.
Callicroft Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.