This is a rare opportunity to join our committed and supportive school community.
We are looking for a Key Stage 2 (KS2) practitioner who:
- has high expectations of children and themselves
- has experience of working with children in an educational setting
- is patient, calm and always sensitive to the needs of children
- is well organised and will use their initiative
- is loyal, reliable and enthusiastic with a good sense of humour
- is willing to support the Christian ethos of the school and promote our values of Love, Respect, Compassion and Aspiration
- Is committed to child protection and ensuring the well-being of each pupil.
The role will be for 5 mornings (8:30-12) plus lunchtime supervision (12-1pm)
Visits to the school are encouraged - please telephone the School Office for an appointment
Salary: Surrey Pay (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Closing date for applications – Wednesday 20th November 2019 at 1.00 pm.
Interview Date –Thursday 28th November 2019
Long Ditton St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Long Ditton St Mary’s Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service at an appropriate level for the post