Vacancy: Teaching Assistant – to start ASAP
Salary: PS3.1 - £17,316 FTE
Actual Salary: £11,343 – 29.16 hours per week for 37 weeks per year
Working Hours: 8.50am-3:10pm (incl. 30 mins unpaid break), Monday to Friday, Term Time Only
Interview date: Friday 29th November, 2019
We are looking for a reliable Teaching Assistant for West Ewell Primary School to join our happy and supportive team.
West Ewell Primary School and Nursery is an inclusive, culturally diverse, thriving, happy and oversubscribed school which has been rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in its previous two inspections. We have a nurturing environment and put emotional wellbeing at the forefront of what we do.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to be based in our Nursey, initially, who is:
• a reliable and caring individual
• experienced in working in early years
• able to support a range of children
We can offer:
• A friendly, supportive and highly motivated staff team.
• A supportive community of staff, governors and parents.
• Excellent facilities in an attractive environment.
• A strong staff wellbeing culture.
• A high performing Multi Academy Trust and the opportunities that brings for career development.
The recruitment process is as follows:
• Please apply via eteach by Midday on Monday 25th November, 2019
• Short-listing will take place immediately.
• You will be contacted by telephone if we would like to see you for an interview. If you have not heard from us you should assume that your application has not been successful.
• References will be requested for candidates shortlisted for interview unless otherwise stated on your application.
West Ewell Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be made subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service approval (formerly CRB) as part of our rigorous approach to safeguarding our children. If successful, you will be required to apply for a DBS record check at enhanced level.
West Ewell Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.