Teaching Assistant Salary: £21,591 - £21,981 pro rata (£13,285 - £13,525)
Woodcote Primary School is currently recruiting a Level 2 Teaching Assistant for 25 hours per week.
Not suitable as a job share.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teaching assistant who:
- has experience of supporting children with SEN, including Autism;
- enjoys working with children and understands how to motivate them;
- can use their initiative;
- has the ability to work well with children and individuals;
- can work constructively as part of a team.
- Completion of DfES Teacher Assistant Induction Programme
- NVQ 2 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualifications or experience
The position involves supporting an individual with additional needs with their learning and small group work on occasions.
CVs will not be accepted. Please ensure you submit the attached application form, personal statement and equal opportunities form.
Only short listed applicants will be notified.
Tenable: Monday 6th January 2020
Closing Date: Thursday 12th December 2019 at noon
Interviews: Monday 16th December 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and our expectation is that all applicants will share that commitment. The successful candidate will need to prove they are able to live and work in the UK and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Woodcote Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.