TA (Temporary for two terms) from January 2020
• School: Crawley Ridge Infant School
• Start Date: January 2020
• Salary: S3
£17,316 to £18,242 FTE
• Contract: Temporary for two terms in the first instance
• Live On Site Until: Wednesday 11th December 2019 at noon
• Applications Close: Wednesday 11th December 2019 at noon
Hours - Full time (8.30am – 12.30pm and 1pm – 3pm 5 days a week and Inset days)
Crawley Ridge Infant School wishes to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to join our team.
We would like you to:
• Be able to work well with young children.
• Have a good standard in both English and Maths.
• Be confident with handling children with social and emotional problems as required
• Be able to work flexibly as part of a team
The role, in the first instance, would involve supporting learning and classroom management.
The successful candidate will be extremely well supported, working alongside a highly experienced and passionate team of teachers.
We can offer you:
• A lively, friendly working environment.
• A team committed to supporting professional development.
• Enthusiastic children who love coming to school.
• An experienced and motivated staff team.
Closing Date: Wednesday 11th December 2019 at noon
Interviews: The dates will be confirmed to shortlisted candidates
Crawley Ridge Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All candidates will need to satisfy the requirements of DBS and two satisfactory references.
For further information about our school please look at our website
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01276 27546
Crawley Ridge Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Surrey County Council aims to be an equal opportunities employer, and selects staff on merit, irrespective of race, sex, disability, or age.