We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teaching assistant to support pupils in our forward-thinking, dynamic school.
At Loseley Fields Primary School we are dedicated to improving outcomes for all our children. We would like to employ a motivated individual committed to joining us in our exciting journey as we continue to develop our school. In return we can offer extensive support, training and opportunities for further career development in education.
The successful candidate will:
• be able to assist in the education and social development of pupils under the direction of the teacher
• be very well organised and efficient
• demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and resilience
• be able to engage children in learning
• be flexible and pro-active
• be able to work as part of a team, inspiring others
• be positive and have a good sense of humour
• support children’s learning and development during lunchtimes
We can offer:
• a hard-working, dedicated and supportive team
• happy and enthusiastic pupils
• a welcoming school with friendly and supportive staff, parents and governors
• a supportive and forward-thinking leadership team
• opportunities for excellent continuous professional development, including the opportunity to collaborate with our other local GEP Academies
Visits to the school are strongly recommended.
Interviews will take place on Friday 24 January.
Loseley Fields Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.