Hours: 12 hours per week, term time only (to be worked in the mornings, exact days to be discussed and agreed at interview)
Salary: Hay 9 (£5,989 - £6,879 per annum)
This is a temporary post subject to funding, which will end when the funding ceases or the child leaves the school.
We are looking to appoint a caring and enthusiastic individual to work in our school as a teaching assistant.
We are looking for a committed person who:
- is committed to supporting the strong Christian ethos of the school;
- has a proven ability to support pupils with additional needs, including those with ASD and have an avoidant profile;
- has experience of working with children with EHC plans or statements and implementing the outcomes or objectives;
- is committed to the well-being of all children;
- has some experience of delivering OT sessions on a group or 1:1 basis
- is committed to developing pupils’ independence;
- can help to develop social skills and establish positive relationships with children and adults;
- champions vulnerable children;
- puts children first in everything they do;
- has some knowledge of working in Early Years.
We can offer a warm and caring working environment as well as a leadership team dedicated to offering professional development opportunities. We have an outstanding SENCO as well as an exceptional TA team who would be willing to support any successful applicant.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
This is a temporary post.
Applicants must be in sympathy with the school’s strong Christian ethos. Please contact the school for more details. We welcome visits to our school. Visits can be booked by either email or phone appointment. Currently, TA visits are available on June 25th, 27th and July 1st at 4.30pm.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 3rd July at 4pm.
Interviews will take place on Monday 8th July from 10am.
Frampton Cotterell CE VC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.