Do you have a passion for supporting children in their learning and development?
We are looking for a committed, hard-working Teaching Assistant to join our enthusiastic team supporting a 1:1 child.
Hours: 29.05 hours per week (08.45 to 3:25 Monday to Thursday, 08.45 to 1:10 on Friday)
Term time only (38 weeks per year)
Salary: Depending on experience and qualifications.
Working under the direction of the class teacher and the SENDco, we are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who is passionate to work alongside our dedicated teaching team and motivated children to support a child within our school.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- Is kind, caring, energetic and enthusiastic
- Is well organised, flexible and creative
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoys working within a supportive team
- Is able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectation for all children
- Is committed to ensuring high standards of achievement and behaviour
What we offer:
- A school committed to developing each child as an individual to their full potential
- Happy children who are eager to learn
- A commitment to quality professional development for all
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking, supportive and caring team.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be contacted shortly after the closing date.
Closing date: 1:00pm Wednesday 1st July
Interview date: Friday 3rd July
Greenmeadow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and proof of the right to work in the UK.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to relevant employment checks including references and a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions.