27.75 hours per week term time only (38 weeks)
Actual Salary: £10,869.23 per annum
12 Months fixed term in the first instance
Start date: 1st September 2020
Do you have:
- Evidence of good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience of working with children – preferably in a school environment
- An understanding of the skills required to support young children's learning
- The desire to make a difference to the lives of our pupils especially those with Special Educational Needs
Then the children, staff, parents and governors of Beck Row Primary Academy would very much like you to join their skilled and friendly team of teaching assistants.
Closing date for applications: Midday Thursday 16th July 2020
Interview date: Monday 20th July 2020 via Microsoft Teams
Beck Row Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.