Audley Primary is a GOOD school (OFSTED 2018)
At Audley, we have a strong team and an ethos that is built on Empathy, Acceptance, Integrity, Responsibility and Courage.
Our School is a one-form entry with approximately 214 pupils aged 4-11. We offer excellent facilities, well equipped classrooms and well maintained outdoor play areas. The school is popular with the local community and last year was reported to be in the top ten of most oversubscribed schools in Surrey, ranked 4th for Primary Schools (Surrey Live September 2019).
We are looking for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our team.
We can offer you:
• A GOOD, fun and happy school
• A culture where everyone is encouraged to succeed
• Opportunities to work collaboratively with good and outstanding teachers.
• Working & networking with other local schools
• A supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership Team
We are looking for:
• A highly motivated, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who is committed, reflective, caring and has initiative
• Someone who is looking for an excellent school to work in with outstanding support
• Someone with a sense of humour and a fun outlook on life!
Closing date for Applications : 31st August 2020
Shortlisting: 3rd September 2020
Interviews: TBC w/c 7th September 2020
We reserve the right to appoint prior to application closing date.
Audley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Audley Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.