To commence ASAP
32.5 hours per week, term time only 38.6 weeks per annum
Actual salary £13,453 (32.5 hours/week) per year
We are looking for enthusiastic Teaching Assistant sto support our Teachers in delivering high quality learning. The ideal candidate would have a relevant qualification and/or previous experience working with children, although training will be given for the right person.
The successful candidate would be extremely well supported, working alongside a passionate team of teachers. The working pattern is Monday - Friday, term time only 8.30 am - 3.30 pm.
Hinchley Wood Primary School is located on the borders of south west London, with 620 pupils from Reception to Year 6. We can offer you:
- A supportive, friendly working environment
- A team committed to supporting professional development
- Enthusiastic children who love coming to school
- An experienced and motivated staff team
- A school with high aspirations for its pupils and staff
We would like you to:
- Be a positive role model for all members of the school community
- Be able to work well with young children and confident in establishing secure relationships
- Have high expectations of yourself and our children
- Be able to work flexibly as part of a team
- Ideally hold GCSE grade C (or equivalent) in English and Maths
Latest closing date for applications is Wednesday 26th August 2020 (noon)
Hinchley Wood Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It is a requirement for the successful applicant to undertake a school issued Enhanced DBS check.
For further details please see the documents attached to this advert or our website. All applications should be made on the application form – CVs are not acceptable. Please submit electronically as soon as possible.
Hinchley Wood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.