Hours: Part Time – 22.5 hours per week
Required from: ASAP
Salary: NJC Grade J/K depending on experience
Are you an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant with high expectations?
Are you bursting with fresh ideas and excited about putting them into practice?
We are looking for people who believe in a creative environment that nurtures the children following a holistic curriculum. That ensures that every child is encouraged to become a thinker, a caring person, a risk taker an inquirer, an open-minded person and above all a life-long learner.
The hours will be: 9.00am – 2.00pm (½ hour lunch taken between 12.00 – 1.00pm)
The successful candidates will:
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed to our ethos and values.
- Have a proven track record in a childcare setting.
- Have the drive and energy to enthuse and inspire young children.
- Believe in providing fun and engaging learning experiences and developing curiosity.
- Be committed to high standards and continued professional development.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
We are able to offer:
- A well resourced environment.
- Children who are eager and keen to learn.
- A supportive and dedicated team of staff and governors.
If you have the qualities we are looking for and want to become part of something special, then please submit your application form or post to the school.
CVs will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 31 August 2020
Shortlisting: 1 September 2020
Interview Dates: w/c 7 September 2020
Our recruitment policies, procedures and practices enable all applicants to be considered on merit and ability to do the job. Liden Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to satisfactory references, enhanced DBS and medical clearances, and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
Liden Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.