Teaching Assistant required as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our fantastic team in Foundation Stage.
Hours will be 35 per week, 8.30 – 4.00 with half an hour for lunch
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of working with Foundation Stage children who have a wide range of abilities
• Has experience of delivering IEPs, IBPs and Speech and Language Plans
• Has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
• Has a sense of humour and a love of children
• Is flexible, proactive and has good inter personal skills
If you would like to find out more, application packs are available from Mrs Hunter or Mrs Reynard at the school. (see how to apply)
If you would like to visit please contact school for an appointment 0113-2798079
Closing date: Friday 18th September 2020
Shortlisting: Week beginning 21st September 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 30th September
Start date: As soon as available
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Cobden Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.