Manby Lodge Infant School is looking for a Teaching
Assistant to join their School in Year R or Year 1. Experience or training in ELSA would be desirable.
Contract Type: Term
Time Only, Fixed Term Contract (to be reviewed for extension in March 2021)
Salary: Surrey 3
We are looking for a committed, caring and enthusiastic
individual who has a passion for working with young children to join our happy
committed team at Manby Lodge.
You will work under the direction of the Class Teacher to
provide support to children and the teacher
The hours to be covered are 23.75 each week to be worked from 8.30am until 1.15pm each day.
• Manby Lodge is a much loved school by its children, staff
and parents alike, a true community school.
• Our school provides a happy, welcoming and safe
environment in which all members of the Manby Lodge Family can learn more, do
more, be more and be the best they can.
• Rated "Good" in our latest Ofsted in November
2016, we are looking for someone to work as part of our dedicated team who is
committed to providing the best care and education for our children.
In return we can
• A friendly, motivated and supportive team.
• Happy, enthusiastic, well-behaved children who have a love
• Supportive Parents and Governors.
• A commitment to you continuous professional development
and excellent induction and support.
• A fantastic new building completed in October 2016.
For further information or an informal discussion please
contact the Headteacher, Miss Morris.
Closing Date: Monday 5th October 2020 at 12 noon