Talbot Primary is seeking to appoint a Permanent Teaching Assistant: 27.25 hours per week, term time only
Salary Range: NJC SCP A1/B1 1 - 6 - £21382 - £23731 per annum, pro-rata for term-time only.
Closing Date: Monday 16th November
The successful candidate will be required to show an aptitude to work across the school. This position is ideal for graduates or anyone seeking to pursue a teaching career in their future.
• Be outstanding practitioners
• Have a passion for inspiring children’s learning
• Be willing to contribute positively to promote the values and ethos of our school and in developing relationships with the local community
• Be able to support our teachers to achieve excellence
• Be committed to continuous self-development
In return we can offer:
• a supportive and friendly team of colleagues;
• excellent professional development opportunities;
• enthusiastic and engaged children; and
• supportive parents and governors.
Talbot Primary is a successful and very popular primary. We are committed to providing the highest standards of learning and are proud of our achievements (visit our website for more information).
We promote diversity and we want a work force that represents the population of Leeds. Applications are welcome from all irrespective of sex, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age or disability.
Talbot Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and we expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check as part of our safer recruitment procedures.
Interviews will take place on Friday 27th November.
Application packs are available from the school office or can be downloaded from Leeds City Council page, eteach or the school website. (see how to apply for details and where to send your application forms)
Talbot Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.