Start date: 16th November 2020
Hours: 12 ½ hours per week, term time only (Monday to Friday 1pm – 3.30pm)
Salary: Hay 10 (£5,928 - £6,291 per annum)
This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2021 due to external funding
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
• Experienced in providing support to children in their learning
• Motivated team player with proven ability to work on reading, maths and writing targets for children
• Has high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
• Is a good communicator and team member who is caring, flexible and enthusiastic
• Will assist the recovery curriculum lead on highlighting and closing the gap for pupils across the school with targeted interventions.
In return we can offer you the opportunity to be a part of a friendly, supportive and forward thinking, learning community based in a semi- rural setting.
References will be sought prior to interview including information regarding teaching observation in lieu of interview class observations on site due to Covid19 social distancing measures.
Closing date: Wednesday 4th November 2020.
Interviews: Thursday 6th November 2020.
Redfield Edge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to vigorous vetting procedures including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Redfield Edge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.