Salary: Grade 3 Scale Point 5-6; £19,312 to £19,698 FTE (£8,183 to £8,346 actual pro rata)
Cheddar Grove Primary School is seeking a classroom based Teaching Assistant to join our enthusiastic, supportive and dedicated school team. The role is to support the class teacher in the teaching and learning of pupils in the classroom. We would want to appoint a hard-working, flexible and dedicated person who may also have previous classroom experience and experience of supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs. You will be working alongside the class teacher in a supportive role to provide for a high standard of teaching and learning to meet the needs of the pupils in the class.
The following attributes are necessary:
• A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the children
• Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
• An understanding of the National Curriculum for KS1 or EYFS
• Patience and a good sense of humour
• Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
- The opportunity to work with an experienced and supportive team
- A professional and vibrant working environment
- Opportunities to further develop skills and experience
Wellsway Multi Academy Trust is at an exciting stage in its development. The Trust currently comprises of ten schools with more planning to join and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 3-19 education in East Bristol and Bath.
Closing date for applications is: 23:59 Tuesday 3rd November 2020
Interviews w/c: as soon as possible thereafter
If you are interested and would like to discuss further or visit the school, please email us.
• Download the Job Description / Person Specification and Application Form
• Email your completed Application Form
Cheddar Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.