Teaching Assistant Vacancy – Temporary Contracts
1 X Full Time and 1 X Part Time
SCP Grade 5 – 6, £18,795 - £19,171, Term Time Only, Pro –Rata
We are seeking to appoint dedicated, caring and committed professionals to join our enthusiastic and supportive team, starting ASAP. The successful candidates will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support on either a 1-1 basis or within a small group within an Early Years or KS1 classroom.
You will need to be an enthusiastic, adaptable and motivated individual who:
- is passionate about promoting learning and achievement for all.
- has experience of working with children with special educational needs
- has excellent communication skills to establish positive home/school relationships.
- has a helpful, caring and understanding nature.
- Is willing to provide intimate care.
- has proficient skills in literacy and numeracy.
- has the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
You will be required to:
- work with the individual or with small groups of children under the direction of the class teacher.
- support the child with their additional personal needs whilst implementing planned learning activities/programmes as agreed with the class teacher.
- show initiative and flexibility
- build effective relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
We can offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- happy pupils and staff
- a supportive leadership team and governing body
The approximate hours of work are anticipated to be from
- 9.00– 3.05pm daily – Full time.
- 9.00 – 12pm and 1pm - 3pm daily– Part time.
- 9.00 – 3.00pm 3 days per week
Completed Application Forms to be submitted online; please ensure you indicate if you are applying for a full-time /part-time vacancy or would like to be consider for either.
Closing Date: Monday 2nd November, 2020 no later than 12 noon.
Oldfield Park Infants School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.