EYFS Grade 3
£20,903 - £27,041 p.a. pro rata
32.50 hours per week term time only
Are you looking for a new role where you are able to make a difference?
This post comes at an exciting time within the development of Washwood Heath Multi-Academy Trust. Brownmead Academy is looking for a suitably qualified, hard-working and enthusiastic Grade 3 Teaching Assistant. You will join our friendly team, be enthusiastic, committed to raising standards, have high expectations and will work alongside a conscientious, hardworking and welcoming team.
You will be a Teaching Assistant who:
• has experience of working in a school environment;
• has proven skills that will contribute to classroom practice;
• is a reflective and flexible practitioner;
• is committed to developing personalised learning;
• will contribute to the development of the school and the Washwood Heath Multi-Academy Trust in raising standards.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate effectively with children, staff and parents.
• will join the fantastic team at Brownmead with a smile!
We will offer you:
• A happy and caring ethos – yes we do believe in a work like balance!
• an excellent induction programme within a friendly and supportive environment
• offer a whole range of professional development opportunities to further develop colleagues’ skills and paid opportunities via the apprenticeship levy
• Are creative and innovative in our approach to all aspects of school life
• A supportive team both within Brownmead Academy and across Washwood Heath Multi-Academy Trust
• Incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children.
• Have a strong family ethos where individuals are respected and valued
• Are part of the Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust that provides on-site parking, a generous pension scheme (LGPS), access to a cycle to work scheme, contribution towards glasses and eye tests for Display screen users and wellbeing support
Applicants should be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and have a good standard of education (GCSE Grades A-C or equivalent in Maths and English is essential).
Potential candidates are welcome to visit the school for an informal visit by calling Mrs Lisa Sutton on 0121-6753102.
CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Friday 4th December 2020 at 9.00 a.m.
Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust is committed to the protection and safety of its children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; proof of qualifications; medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Brownmead J&I School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.