Location: Breedon on the Hill Leicestershire
Start Date: 4th January 2021
School: St Hardulph’s C of E Primary School
Contract Term: Fixed term contract due to a change in pupil numbers
Expires: 14th July 2021
Salary: Grade 6 Point 9 £19,701 (FTE)
Hours: 23 hours per week 8.45am-1pm Mondays-Thursdays 8.45am-3.15pm Friday
Contract term: Fixed term from 4th January 2021
The Governors of St Hardulph’s Church of England Primary School are seeking to recruit a committed Teaching Assistant. The position will involve working with groups and pairs as well as individuals working closely with the class teacher. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to work as part of our team to strive for outstanding provision and enable the school community to continue to flourish whilst promoting our wider commitment to the nurturing and Christian ethos of our school’s vision and values. The position may also involve some lunchtime supervision.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with a range of children including those with special educational needs
- Be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or equivalent
- Be committed, caring and hard-working
- Have a love for working with children
- Build a positive relationship with the pupil and their family
- Be motivated, well organized, patient, adaptable and able to use their own initiative.
In return, St Hardulph’s can offer:
- Happy, hardworking and engaged pupils and staff
- A modern and well cared for school building and lots of outside space
- A forward thinking headteacher committed to bringing out the best in everyone
- An active and supportive governing body that works in partnership with the whole school community
- A school with potential for growth and development that has foundations on which to build its future success.
If you would like to find out more or have any questions regarding this exciting opportunity please contact the Acting Headteacher Mrs. Elizabeth de Looze for an informal discussion by emailing the school office. Interested applicants are welcome to visit the school and can make an appointment to see St Hardulph’s in action by contacting the school office.
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Friday 4th December 2020
Applicants are advised that the day of interview is scheduled for Tuesday 15th December 2020
St Hardulph’s C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check with barred list check.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.