Teaching Assistant to start January 2021
Grade 3, SCP 5
Temporary post at Widcombe Infant School
35 hours for 5 days from 8.30am – 3.30pm
The Palladian Academy Trust is a community of schools, each with its own particular ethos, that enjoy a mutually enriching partnership.
The PAT includes both church and community academies working closely together, all connected by the vision we share for our students. We value and respect the individuality of every child and believe their learning and development should be personal and holistic. We aim to support their wellbeing and help them achieve their best.
The Trust wish to recruit an outstanding Teaching Assistant who will be based at Widcombe Infant School.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in partnership with the teaching staff in the school and staff from other schools that make up The Palladian Academy Trust.
We are looking to appoint:
- An excellent Teaching Assistant with experience of working across the primary phase supporting and inspiring children to help them to realise their potential
- A kind, compassionate and caring person, who is well organised and reliable
- A great team player who is fully committed to working collaboratively with the wider school community and across the Trust
- Someone able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children and capability to develop their career
In return, we can offer:
- Delightful, enthusiastic and motivated learners
- A team of staff who love working at our school and support each other
- Strong support and a commitment to professional development
- Opportunities to work with a range of partners who offer a collaborative approach to school improvement
Applications: As part of our Recruitment policy we cannot accept CVs and therefore ask that you complete our application form and submit it online.
We do hope that, having read all the details regarding the position and having studied the job description, you intend to apply. You may be assured of a well-considered induction to the school and Trust and support for your own professional development. We look forward to hearing from you.
For further information on our school and Palladian Academy Trust, please visit the school and Trust websites.
Closing date: Tuesday 8 December
If you have not heard from us by 18 December then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
The Palladian Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. The successful applicant will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive and robust pre-employment checking process. Prior to appointment Palladian Academy Trust will apply for an enhanced DBS check plus a further check against the appropriate barred list, references from current and previous employers, health screening, and the right to work in the UK.
Widcombe Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.