A1/B1 (SCP 1-6) £17,842 - £19,698
Actual salary: £13,449– £14,848
Contract: 32.5 Hours Per Week, Term Time Only + 5 Days
Permanent and Temporary positions available
Subject to a 6-Month Probationary Period
Are you looking for to make a real difference to enhancing the life chances of children?
The leadership team and governors of our caring, friendly, thriving and inspiring school wish to expand and appoint to our enthusiastic, highly effective Teaching Assistant team. We are looking to recruit colleagues who could work across all primary year groups, with children ranging from ages 3-11 years. We have opportunities starting from both Easter and September.
We are looking for individuals who:
• are able to work alongside the class teacher to further children’s learning and deepen their understanding
• are positive and creative
• are able to motivate, inspire and encourage children
• have excellent interpersonal skills
• are committed to developing and maintaining close links with the whole community
• are able to build positive relationships with staff, parents and children
• enjoy working as part of a hardworking and happy team
• must have a least GCSE / ‘O’ Level Maths and English at grade C or equivalent
• are prepared to contribute to enhancing the school beyond the classroom
• are able, if necessary, to work 1:1, delivering individual programmes to children with a range of complex / special educational needs across the whole school from Early Years to Year 6.
In return, we can offer you:
• friendly, enthusiastic children
• support of a caring staff team committed to children’s success
• professional development working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust
• fun and a challenge!
Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we will ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills and abilities, we look forward to hearing from you. An Application pack (including Job description and Person Specification) is available to download from The GORSE Academies Trust website (see attached advert for full details)
Closing date for applications: Monday 15 March 2021, 12pm
Interview date: w/c 15 March 2021
Working in partnership with The Gorse Academies Trust
Ryecroft Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and we expect our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. We promote diversity and aim to establish a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Ryecroft Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.