Learning Support Assistant
Start Date: 19th April 2021
Contract: Temporary with a view to becoming permanent
Manorcroft Primary School is an exciting place to be
Rated by Ofsted as GOOD in all areas (March 2018) - join us on the journey to Outstanding.
We are seeking to appoint a talented and highly motivated Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly, committed and hardworking staff team. The role is to provide in-class support and/or supporting learning including 1:1 and small group work across the school.
Both Full-time (28.75 hours per week) and Part-time (22.5 hours per week) roles are available.
- experienced in motivating and encouraging children to achieve their best?
- an inclusive educator who understands the diverse needs of all children?
- committed to raising the levels of achievement for all children?
- an energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated team member?
- driven by improvement and innovation?
Then you may be the Learning Support Assistant for our school
We can offer:
- an exciting, cross-curricular teaching approach
- a well-resourced school environment
- fantastic outside learning opportunities including a Forest School, allotment and orchard
- an experienced and hardworking team of staff
- children who want to learn and achieve
A Job Description and Person Specification is included, which outlines the key requirements of the post. All potential candidates are welcome to tour the school - please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Please note, CVs are not accepted.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 16th March 2021
Manorcroft Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Manorcroft Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.