We are looking for a dedicated Teaching Assistant to join our growing school. We have a very inclusive approach to supporting children’s learning and development and have found ourselves looking for someone with drive, passion and a commitment to young children who may display challenging behaviour.
This exciting role will enable you to make a huge difference to the lives of children between the ages of Reception to Year 6.
You will need;
• A friendly and warm nature
• Dedication to providing quality interactions with children and adults
• Clear communication skills and a good understanding of English Language skills
• A passion for young children’s learning
• Skills which demonstrate how you can be a team player
• An understanding of children’s speech and language development would be ideal, however training can be provided
How you will make the difference:
• Work under the supervision and direction of the Class Teacher and SENCO
• Support with the delivery of targeted Intervention Programmes which may have been devised by the Speech and Language Therapist
• Work 1:1 with children and in small groups to support the delivery of class lessons in the classroom
• Support with the class routines e.g. change books, check communication diaries
• Liaise with team players
• Support the team to create a purposeful learning environment
Hours: 8.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday
31¼ hours per week, 38.6 weeks a year
Salary: PS3 on the Surrey Pay Scale, pro-rata for term time
Pro-rata: £13,055 – 13,753
FTE: £17,663 – 18,607
Start Date: As soon as possible
Cranleigh C of E Primary School is a mainstream primary school which is inclusive and supports the individual needs of all our children
Cranleigh C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required prior to starting.