Can you make a difference to children's learning? We are looking for an exceptional Teaching & Learning Assistant to join our team
This is a temporary contract supporting pupils with special educational needs and will last until 31.8.2021 should additional funding be achieved for the pupils then there is a strong possibility that a permanent contract would be offered if the staff member had successfully completed their induction period.
• This role could be a job share with two staff working mornings: 8.30 – 12 noon, Mon – Fri (17.5 hours a week) or
• 30 Hours a week 8.30 – 3pm (30 mins lunch)
• Salary: Surrey Pay Scale 3 based on experience
• Contract: Term Time
• Applications Close: 18.3.2021
Are you enthusiastic and highly motivated with a proven track record in education and looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team to ensure the best possible outcomes for your pupils and your school?
Have you got experience of working with children with specific behavioural difficulties?
If the answers to these questions are yes, we would love to hear from you.
Our Teaching & Learning Assistants (TLAs) play a key role in providing support for all pupils including pupils with special needs. Teaching & Learning Assistants will work under the direction of the Class teacher to ensure that all pupils can integrate as fully as possible in the activities and learning undertaken in the class and make progress.
* a warm, welcoming environment which reflects the very good relationships between adults and pupils
* a leadership team focused on school improvement and professional development
* well behaved and motivated children
* an active governing body committed to making a difference
* the opportunity for further personal and professional development
We are a school with a strong Christian ethos. Applicants will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of our children and be in sympathy with and supportive of our Christian ethos and values.
Laleham and Ashford C of E Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Ashford CE Primary School and Laleham C of E Primary Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and Enhanced DBS.
Our school are an equal opportunities employer.