An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced candidate to support teaching and learning at Lyne and Longcross CofE (Aided) Primary School in Lyne, Chertsey. This role is varied, and we are looking for a flexible and resourceful individual to join our friendly team.
- Working within a class to provide general teaching support and to support children on a 1:1 basis.
- Supporting assessment and evidencing learning.
- Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources.
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners.
- Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible, term-time hours.
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
- Pension Scheme
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Previous childcare experience.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
- A commitment to support the Christian ethos of our school.
This Teaching Assistant role is to support a KS1 class, Monday to Friday mornings - 8.30am to 12.15pm and two afternoons - 1pm to 3.15pm and is currently available on a fixed term contract basis for the Summer term, term time only.
There may be some room for flexibility over hours worked and this can be discussed at interview with the short-listed candidates.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation. Please contact the school office to arrange this. Tours of the school may not be possible at the present time
Lyne and Longcross C of E(A) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Lyne and Longcross CofE (Aided) Primary School with Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.