Salary: A1-B1 (dependant on experience)
Contract Type: Term Time Only / 29.17 hours per week / 44.6 weeks per year
Contract: Permanent, full time
Start date: As soon as possible
We are a primary special school for children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND).
The school’s bespoke curriculum has a strong emphasis on Communication, Sensory Processing and a range of Learning Outside of the Classroom activities.
We require an enthusiastic individual to work with the class teacher providing support and assistance in the development, education and care of pupils in The Chalet School.
The ideal candidate will:
• Display a willingness to help pupils with a range of care
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be highly motivated
• Be able to work confidently as part of a team
• Be physically fit as the role is physical and demanding
• Have a desire to make a positive difference to the lives of vulnerable pupils
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service Check, references & medical clearance. We are committed to equal opportunities.
CLOSING DATE: 14th May 2021
INTERVIEW DATE: 25th May 2021