GRADE: 6 (LCC GRADE STRUCTURE)
SALARY : £19,701 - £20,094 FTE (pro rata)
Approximate salary based on actual hours/weeks worked – £11,339 - £11,566
HOURS: 25 hours per week. Hours determined by need.
WEEKS: 39 weeks, includes 38 weeks term-time plus 1 week Teacher Training Days
CONTRACT: Fixed-term for one academic year
START DATE: 21 August 2021
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 5 May, 12 noon
Launde Primary School is an outstanding primary school that is the lead school in the Scholars Academy Trust, based in Oadby, Leicestershire. We are a vibrant and multicultural three form primary school looking to appoint an experienced, dynamic and flexible teaching assistant to join our fantastic and committed team.
- a happy, welcoming school with a strong, positive and caring ethos
- amazing children who are enthusiastic and fully engaged in their learning
- a professional and dedicated team, who are committed to our continual drive to improve
- a host of professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise
We are seeking someone who:
- is passionate about teaching and learning and enabling all children to achieve success
- is able to foster excellent relationships with children, parents and staff
- committed to working as part of a team
- has an ability to work on their own initiative
A fully completed application is required. We cannot accept CV’s. If you do not receive an email or letter please conclude that you have not been shortlisted. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
Scholars Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Scholars Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We actively support the Government's Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism.
We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child Protection Policy which can be viewed in the Policies section of our website.