Details of Post: Teaching Assistant Level 2 Grade 3.
Salary Range: Pt 4 – Pt 6 £18933 - £19698 Pro Rata Term Time only 39 weeks
35 hours per week.
Required for: September 2021
Closing Date: Monday 17th May 2021 at 12 midday
Shortlisting: Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th May 2021
Interviews: Thursday 20th May and Friday 21st May 2021
We are looking for 2 consistently humble, resilient and enthusiastic teaching assistants to join our wonderful team of Teaching Assistants.
If this is you, we’d like to hear from you.
Experience across all Key Stages is desirable but not essential.
If you can answer “Yes” to the statements below we’d like to hear from you.
• Committed practitioner – with a strong team ethos
• Excellent Behaviour Management skills
• Passionate about education in an urban setting.
• High expectations and a moral commitment to learning, achievement and the creation of a rich learning environment.
• Minimum of NVQ Level 2 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualification and/or experience
• Possess an unswerving belief in reflection, collaboration, teamwork and feedback.
• Demonstrate outstanding communication skills and unlimited good humour.
• We can offer
• Diverse, welcoming, friendly, and enthusiastic pupils.
• A vibrant, forward-thinking school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in October 2019, for the fourth inspection in a row.
• The inspection noted Webster’s warm and welcoming atmosphere, respectful pupils, and exemplary behaviour.
• A single academy which currently holds the Artsmark Platinum, RRSA Silver, International Schools Award, Diamond Cultural Diversity Quality Standard and Diamond Parental Engagement Quality Standard.
• We have a long established commitment to the arts and an outward facing, rich curriculum, developed over many years, which fosters pupils’ creativity and love of learning. (Ofsted)
• Unique and embedded creative partnerships with organisations such as the Manchester Camerata orchestra, Z-Arts and the National Holocaust Centre and Museum.
• A highly collaborative staff team with a genuine commitment to peer support and excellent CPD, including opportunities for collaborative working across our Heart of Manchester partnership of schools.
• A building which has undergone a complete refurbishment and re-modelling to provide a modern, high quality teaching and learning environment both inside and outside. This includes a new classroom block, library, Music Room and offices all opened during 2018 and 2019.
• Large, mature grounds with an all-weather pitch, eco-garden and adventure play trails.
• Engaged, involved and ambitious parents.
Webster Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.