Fosse Primary School is an exciting, inner city, multi-cultural school located in Leicester; providing primary education for 430 pupils from Nursery to Year 6.
We are looking to recruit:
2 x Classroom Teaching Assistants (1 each in Y3 & Y4) to support our talented teams and add extra capacity to our provision.
7 x One to One SEN Teaching Assistants (across all key stages)
** In your covering letter please specify which post (or both) you wish to apply for **
We'd like the successful applicants to start on Monday 23rd August.
The posts are initially for one academic year with a view to extending that at a later date.
Hours are: 32.5 hours per week, 5 days 8.15am – 3.15pm with a 30-minute lunch break
(Term time + 5 training days)
In particular we are looking for:
• A motivated, experienced and resourceful person to join our team, supporting the learning and development of pupils across the school
• Experience of working with children with special educational needs and children who have English as an additional language
• A person with high expectations who will deliver engaging learning
• A person who is well organised, uses their own initiative and has a strong commitment to teamwork
In return we can offer you:
• A happy, welcoming environment
• Friendly, enthusiastic learners
• A supportive, experienced staff team
• Support and encouragement for your continued CPD
• Supportive staff, parents and governors
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 3rd June 2021
Literacy and Numeracy tests: Weds 9th June 2021
Interviews: 10th, 14th and 15th June 2021
Fosse Primary School is committed to safeguarding our children, staff and the wide community. The entire recruitment process will be subject to enhanced vetting and safer recruitment practices as would be expected in an educational environment.
We are committed to keeping children and young people safe from harm and abuse and to promoting their welfare, and we expect that everyone who comes to work for us will share the same commitment. Fulfilling this responsibility includes making sure that our recruitment process includes a range of measures to identify those who may be unsuitable to work with children and young people. In addition, all roles within the school/college are covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975, and are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. These posts may also be subject to further DBS re-checks at appropriate intervals. Further information about what the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 means for applicants is provided on the Application Form. Please note that having a criminal record is not an automatic bar from working with us: whether or not your criminal record has a bearing on the post you have applied for will be carefully considered as part of the recruitment process. This may involve a discussion with yourself about the circumstances and background to your offences.