Teaching Assistants/Higher Level Teacher Assistants
Monday-Friday 8:15 am-4:15 pm (Term time only)
Actual Salary: £18,733 - £21,671 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Start date: September 2021
Links Primary School is a vibrant and aspirational establishment with a positive approach to learning and behaviour.
We are a diverse community school that is committed to inclusivity. We enjoy good transport links to Wimbledon, Sutton, Croydon, Tooting, London Bridge and the Underground network. We are seeking to appoint energetic and talented teaching assistants who are committed to enabling all of the children of Links to achieve their very best both socially, emotionally and academically. The role involves working with individual children to support their learning, groups of children of varying abilities and general classroom support under the guidance of the class teacher.
We require you to:
- be knowledgeable of the learning needs of young children
- be committed to supporting our school’s ethos and community;
- care about children’s learning, behaviour, emotional wellbeing and development;
- have excellent personal skills;
- adopt high standards and a positive outlook for children and yourself.
We can offer you the following:
- a friendly and supportive staff team, who really enjoy working together. Our team is motivated, hard working and dedicated to the full and equitable inclusion of all children. They also have a great sense of fun!
- a positive and co-operative school environment
- opportunities for continual learning and development.
If you are interested in joining our school and possess the qualities listed above, we would very much like to hear from you.
All Merton schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school may be possible – please contact Michelle Tindall, School Business Manager.
Closing date for applications: Midday Monday 17th May 2021
Interview date: To be held on Friday 21st May 2021
Links Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.