Teaching Assistant Level 1
TA Level 1 – to work in KS2 in the first instance.
The school’s ‘gold standard’ underpins everything. The systems and procedures in place are known and understood by everyone. (Ofsted, February 2020)
Are you a passionate and dedicated person who could make a difference to the lives of children? Have you got experience of supporting children and staff in a school environment? Maybe you’re thinking of a career in teaching and want to gain experience. Seacroft Grange could be for you!
We are looking to appoint a teaching assistant who has the ambition, drive and resilience to serve in an inner-city school and who is unwavering in their commitment to improve the outcomes and lives of children.
Do you want to work in a school with a Headteacher and Governing Body who set out a crystal-clear direction for the school. (Ofsted, June 2016) and help achieve our commitment of wanting ‘the best for and the best from everyone in our learning community’?
We are looking for:
• An intelligent, considered and talented individual to support teaching and learning in the classroom
• Someone who is equipped with the personality and skills to build relationships with children, staff and parents
• An ability to use initiative and complete their work to a high standard
• An ambitious and driven person who will add value to our school
• Someone with a good sense of humour who is willing to fully engage in the life of the school community and truly embraces ‘Investment in GOLD standard’.
We can offer you:
• Pupils with good attitudes to learning and who understand ‘GOLD standard’ learning behaviour
• An ‘inspirational’ and ‘ambitious’ Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
• ‘Consistency in strategy and policy’
• Staff with an ‘unwavering commitment’ to school who are hugely supportive and make up a vibrant school team
• ‘Impressive’ pastoral systems to support vulnerable children
• Collaboration with other agencies including being a member of the Leeds East Primary Partnership Trust (LEPP)
• Investment in your development
We promote diversity and wish to reflect the population of Leeds within our school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all our pupils and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments would be subject to an enhanced DBS and two references, at least one from your present employer.
We encourage all candidates to contact school to organise a visit prior to the closing date. Please contact Julie Hinchliff, School Business Manager to make an appointment. Please click on Apply Now for contact details.
Closing date: Monday 7th June 2021 @ 12noon
Shortlisting: Monday 7th June 2021
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 14th June 2021. Date to be confirmed.
Please note handwritten applications will not be accepted.
Seacroft Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.