Full time, Temporary (from September – December 2021)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support our children in our Upper Prep Department at Fairfield Prep School for a period of maternity leave.
The successful candidate will be someone who is an enthusiastic, motivated team-player who enjoys working with children.
The successful candidate will:
• be caring, patient and supportive with a positive attitude.
• have previous experience of supporting children in a school.
• have excellent communication skills with both children and adults.
• have the ability to work well both within a team and when using their own initiative.
• have ICT skills - desirable but not essential.
We will offer:
• fantastic pupils who are keen to learn.
• a supportive and experienced staff team.
• excellent professional development opportunities.
• large well-equipped classrooms.
• an attractive and caring school environment.
The successful candidate will be able to relate well to children, staff and parents and become fully immersed in the life of the school.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday 24 May 2021
Date for interview: w/c 7 June 2021
Fairfield Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.