Teaching Assistant Vacancy
The Echelford Primary School is seeking to appoint a skilled Teaching Assistant. We are looking for an individual who is committed and passionate about education and has a proven record of providing high quality support to children with Special Educational Needs. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside practitioners in our enthusiastic and dynamic team to enable and facilitate memorable learning experiences.
Working hours: 8.30am – 3.15pm (6.25 hours daily, 31.25 hours weekly, 39 weeks per year). Salary is £13,452-£14,157, based on the FTE of £18,013-£18,957 depending on experience.
Echelford is a three-form entry primary school which enjoys a diverse catchment, a vibrant community and a strong team spirit committed to ensuring the provision is right for every child. We are a member of the Lumen Learning Trust, a trust that puts the children's needs at the heart of its provision. We are committed to enabling children to become successful lifelong learners and happy, fulfilled adults who can make positive choices about their future.
The successful candidate will:
• be able to deliver high quality teaching and learning support,
• have excellent communication skills and strives to build positive relationships with pupils, parents and staff,
• be highly effective in supporting children’s academic, social and emotional development,
• be able to work independently to deliver, monitor and evaluate the success of interventions,
• be able to support pupils with personal care needs,
• positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children.
We can offer you:
• an excellent opportunity to develop your own practice and to make a contribution to the whole school,
• enthusiastic and engaging children who are keen to learn,
• a commitment to your continued professional development,
• a highly skilled and supportive teaching and teaching assistant team.
For more information about our school or The Lumen Learning Trust please visit our website
Closing date: Monday 14th June 2021 Midday
Interviews: Wednesday 16th June 2021
Start Date: Wednesday 1st September 2021
Lumen Learning Trust is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To achieve our commitment we will ensure continuous improvement and development of robust Safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of Safeguarding amongst our staff and volunteers.