There are two positions available due to promotion of members of staff to work 37 hours per week.
The role will involve working under the direction of the class teacher to support individual children and small groups of pupils. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate personal qualities of dedication, patience, flexibility and humour. Working collaboratively as part of a multi-professional team you will be able to respond quickly to the changing needs of the school and the individual children, as well as demonstrating good levels of Maths and English. Support our children in the development of their faith and spiritual journey.
• GCSE C plus or equivalent Maths and English
• a practising Catholic or supportive to the Catholic ethos of the school
• ability to relate to and work with children
• flexibility to work across the primary age phase or as a 1 to 1 support and as a class support
• a high level of competency in computing
• an understanding of how children learn
• an ability to offer skills to the wider school
• a driving licence and a willingness to transport children
• a willingness to undertake: driver training, first aid training, safeguarding training, curriculum development, communication development
Applications MUST be on CES Application Forms and forwarded to the school via email.
Closing Date: Monday 28th June at 12.00 noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday 30th June
Interviews Week Commencing Monday 5th July
These appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children, and expects our staff to share this commitment.