We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and calm member of staff whose primary role will be to work with children across our school.
The role will involve working under the direction of the class teacher to support individual children and small groups of pupils. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate personal qualities of dedication, patience, flexibility and humour. Working collaboratively as part of a multi-professional team you will be able to respond quickly to the changing needs of the school and the individual children, as well as demonstrating good levels of Maths and English. Support our children in the development of their faith and spiritual journey.
• GCSE C plus or equivalent Maths and English
• a practicing Catholic or supportive to the Catholic ethos of the school
• ability to relate to and work with children
• flexibility to work across the primary age phase or as a 1 to 1 support and as a class support
• a high level of competency in computing
• an understanding of how children learn
• an ability to offer skills to the wider school
• a driving licence and a willingness to transport children
• a willingness to undertake: driver training, first aid training, safeguarding training, curriculum development, communication development
Applications MUST be on CES Application Forms and forwarded to the school via email
The role is for 32.5 hours per week.
Closing date : Friday 25th June 2021
Shortlisting: Week Commencing 28th June 2021
Interviews: Week Commencing 5th July 2021
Holy Family Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.