Do you love working with children? Walsh Memorial CE Infant School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teaching assistant to support our pupils, under the direction of the class teacher.
Ideally the successful candidate will have some experience of working with young children in a personal or professional way or a strong desire to learn.
The successful candidate would be extremely well supported, working alongside a passionate team of teachers and teaching assistants.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming school with friendly and supportive staff, parents and Governors
• A team committed to supporting professional development
• Enthusiastic children who love coming to school
• An experienced and motivated staff team
We would like you to:
• Be able to work well with young children
• Have a good standard in both English and Maths (hold GCSE grade C (or equivalent) in English and Maths)
• Be confident in establishing secure relationships with children
• Able to work flexibly as part of a team
This position is for 30 hours per week, term time only plus 3 Inset days.
Closing Date Monday 28th June at 12 p.m.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 1st July
Walsh Memorial CofE (Cont) Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and to reference checks