We are looking for three dynamic, motivated Teaching Assistants to support children with their learning needs.
The Governing Body of this happy, successful school wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teaching assistant to join our friendly and dedicated staff team. Corpus Christi is a two-form entry Catholic Primary School which was graded as good in our last Ofsted inspection with outstanding behaviour and safety and we continue to improve. Ofsted said ‘Corpus Christi is a thriving school with a strong sense of community’. ‘The school’s religious ethos underpins all that it does’.
You should be:
• Passionate about learning.
• Able to communicate your passion to children.
• Creative, imaginative, determined, resourceful and adaptable.
• Able to demonstrate excellent practice in the classroom.
We can offer:
• A dedicated, highly skilled and supportive staff team.
• A dynamic SLT who will support you.
• Kind and compassionate children who need your help to be their best.
• A supportive and skilled Governing Body.
• Strong Parish and Community links.
Hours: 8.45am – 3.30pm (Mon-Fri, Term-time only)