St Laurence School
Salary: NJC Grade D SCP 4 - 6 FTE £18,933- £19,698 (pro rata £6,583-£6,849 for 15 hours pw, £8,689-£9,040 For 20 hours pw, and £13,385-£13,926 for 30.5 hours pw)
Hours: Full-time position: 31 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum (term time only). Part-time position: 15/20 hours per week (exact hours to be agreed), 39 weeks per annum (term time only)
Contract: Fixed Term Contract until 31st August 2022
Start date: Immediate
We are looking to recruit a full-time (30.5 hours pw) and part-time (15/20 hours pw) TA to join our existing team of professionals.
The successful candidates will demonstrate:
• an ability to work with a range of young people with SEND, including physical impairment
• patience, sensitivity and an understanding of child development and learning
• a strong team working ethos
• good numeracy, literacy and ICT skills
• an ability to work in a SEN role to support learning in the classroom and ensure individuals make progress
• effective communication with young people and teachers
Please find the Job Description and Person Specification for further information.
Close date: 9am on Monday 6th September 2021
Interview date: Interviews to be held w/c 13th September 2021
St Laurence School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.