EYFS/KS1 PART-TIME TEACHING ASSISTANTS REQUIRED
Hours - 8:45-12:30 or 12:00-3:15
New Valley is a friendly, inclusive one-form primary school serving our diverse community in Purley and Coulsdon. We are part of PACE Academy Trust, a family of five primary schools.
We are looking for two committed Teaching Assistants – one morning, one afternoon – to join our team, to support children with SEN, initially in EYFS.
If you are right for New Valley, you will:
- Be knowledgeable and passionate about supporting EYFS children’s wellbeing and learning;
- Understand the importance of, and be committed to, inclusion;
- Have knowledge and experience of SEN, including autism;
- Want to work as part of a team, while also showing independence and initiative.
In return, you will:
- Spend your time with lively, funny, interesting children who want to learn;
- Learn alongside friendly colleagues who care about the children and each other;
- Work in a school where we know the importance of children’s wellbeing.
Please e-mail the school for more information - please use the contact details in the application instructions for more details.
Closing date: 31st August 2021
Interviews: will be ongoing throughout the summer holidays by mutual agreement. Should a successful person be appointed, the advert will be withdrawn before the closing date.
PACE Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to a DBS check.
At PACE we respect, value and celebrate that we are all different. We seek to provide equality of opportunity to all our staff and children. We treat people fairly and consistently. Our full commitment to equality is set out on our website.
New Valley Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; therefore successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.