Maternity Cover Teaching Support Assistant, 4 days (30 hours per week) from 1st November 2021 until the summer 2022.
Our school has a strong commitment to inclusion and high expectations of achievement with quality outcomes for all our pupils. We are pleased to be able to offer a teaching support assistant post to work in our Foundation 2 (Reception class) with key HLN children.
We can provide:
• A wonderful school environment.
• Well-resourced classrooms.
• Enthusiastic and friendly children.
• A supportive staff team who care.
• A comprehensive CPD programme.
• Supporting children’s learning in class and in intervention groups.
• Organising and supporting learning sessions for key children.
• Working with teaching staff to create learning spaces and activities for the children.
• Maintaining good behaviour as part of the school’s discipline policy.
• Supporting the school’s ethos and aspirations of high achievement.
• Any other appropriate duties commensurate with the grade of the post which may be required.
This will be a temporary post, paid pro-rata and term-time only.
The person needs to be very flexible and have experience of supporting this age group.
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Deadlines for applications: Midday on Monday 27th September 2021 and applicants need to apply with an application form and covering letter outlining their strengths and suitability for the job (please refer to the job description).
Sycamore Academy is part of L.E.A.D. Academy Trust which is a registered charity created in 2011. The Trust aims, through outstanding leadership, to provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential. Further information about the Trust can be found here http://www.leadacademytrust.co.uk/about-us. The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.