Start Date: 1st November 2021
Salary: Grade 3, scp 3, £8,779 actual per annum
Contract: 21 hours per week, term time only (Fixed Term linked to pupils with an EHCP)
The Governors of Cavendish Primary School are seeking to appoint a Level One Teaching Assistant to join a friendly, caring, dedicated team who are committed to providing a high quality education for the pupils in their care. This post is a specific purpose contract linked with Education, Health and Care Plans of 2 pupils.
The successful candidate will:
• Motivate and engage child/children so they are excited and enthused about their learning journey.
• Have effective communication skills when liaising with staff, parents and external agencies.
• Have the passion and drive to develop their professional career and gain relevant experience and training where appropriate.
• Use their initiative, be flexible and ensure children are safe and happy.
• Have an ability to run small group interventions under the guidance of the class teacher/SEND Leader.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers.
The closing date for the post is Friday 24th September at 12 noon. We are looking to hold interviews as soon as possible after this date.
Cavendish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.