Brentry Primary School
Required from September 27th 2021 - We apologise for the short notice given, but we have been left in a position where we have to appoint quickly.
Hours 20 (Mon to Thur 8.45 - 12.15 & Fri 8.45 - 3.15)
BG 7 (pro rata)
Part-Time Teaching Assistant Required in KS2
Brentry Primary is a great little school with motivated, happy, creative pupils and friendly, funny and deeply committed staff.
The Governors wish to appoint someone to support particular children in our Year 4 class, helping the class teacher provide them with the highest quality of education and welfare. We apologise for the short notice given, but we have been left in a position where we have to appoint quickly.
We are looking for someone who, ideally:
- Is a patient and consistent practitioner who can work independently and take initiative
- Has experience of working with pupils with specific individual needs
- Has high expectations of children and a natural ability to build relationships with them
- Works well with parents and other professionals
- Is willing to go that extra mile to ensure all pupils succeed
- Is genuinely able to work as part of a team
- Is enthusiastic about personal development
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a welcoming, successful, forward thinking and high achieving school
- A newly refurbished, state of the art school building
- A warm, supportive environment where learning and caring for all is promoted
- Engaged children who show a positive attitude to learning and themselves
- Opportunities to engage in training and continued professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Please apply by downloading and completing an application form, or obtaining one from the School Office, and sending it to the Head Teacher, Mr Geraint Clarke.
Closing date: Tuesday 21st September 2021
Interviews: Expected to be held Thursday 23rd September 2021
'This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment'
Brentry Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.